Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Saturday 2 May 2009

Stamp With Us! Recipe Challenge...

This post is a little late but I will add it to the blog anyway, I have been very busy this week with the first meet of my craft group and let me tell you we had a fantastic night, good company, lots of laughs and cakes too!


The challenge on Stamp With Us! this week was a recipe challenge which was as follows: 2 designer papers, ribbon and four brads - the rest was up to you! This week I used the set Summer by the Sea, this is a set that I don't own but Margaret kindly stamped me some images to water colour! So for this card I painted the image using the SU! water colours I thought I would use turquoise as this really stands out. I used brads to match and as I only have tart and tangy papers set of papers (for the moment! - May offer here I come!)- I decided to use the beige papers that are included in the hostess level one set as a contrast to the bright of the turquoise. I also included a strip of velvet beige ribbon that is from one of the retired ribbons sets from last year - again this ties in really well... I used the greeting Warm Wishes from the Cheer and Wishes set stamped in tempting turquoise and mounted and the same colour cardstock and then again on whisper white.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking debbi x x x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbi! I love the colours on this card, very calming! Your image is watercoloured beautifully - I feel very relaxed just looking at it!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stamp set defo on my wish list it's so yummy.

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aqua and coffee - a really pretty combo!
    Lovely card, Debbi.
    Alison, -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x