Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Friday 24 April 2009

Stamp With Us! another challenge...

Another week another challenge - this week we had to complete a colour challenge and the inspiration was a chocolate cupcake - which looks beautiful! and good enough to eat... this week it was our take on the colour - and here is mine. I have used a close to cocoa card blank SU! with some DSP, that is now retired but I think it went really well with the stamp I had chosen, I stamped a penny black image and coloured this with my water colour crayons again SU! I then used ribbon to decorate and created a bow... So far this has been my favourite challenge. I love these colours... Below is a picture of the cupcake mmmmmmm! and also a close up of my image - how cute are these cats??


here is the card itself... i hope you like it and thanks for looking x

5 comments:

  1. They really are cute. I can almost name them - Cupcake, Coffee and Cream. Pretty card Debbi. Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol - thank you! each time i see the picture of the cupcake i could lick the screen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Debbi, such a sweet image

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - and great colouring! TFS! Hugs Kate xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really cute card, I love chcolate!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x