Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 7 April 2009

Forever Friends


After Stampin Up! My next favourite passion has to be Forever Friends, this started when I was younger with the bears, pencil cases and stationary etc and now I have nearly all the stamps, papers and accessories that have been brought out in the last few months relating to the gorgeous bears! This is a card that I made for a friend... I love the colours in the paper which are the FF range and I have used H20's to paint the hat for the rest of the bear I used SU! watercolour crayons, the ribbon used is dovecraft the brads I got in a papermania set with black and whit accessories... I love the simplicity of the image that can be created into something so lovely and cheery!
Well thats all for now - thanks for looking x

2 comments:

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x