Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Thursday 2 April 2009




Ok so photoshop is REALLY COMPLICATED so I listened to Aimes! and have picnicced? my pics so I can at least get some images onto my blog to show all you lovely people, i hope you like them - there is only two so far but at least its a start! The first card I made whilst deciding if to sign up as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and the second is a card set I made for the ladies at the local childrens centre to say thank you for all the great activities they had organised for us in the last few weeks... thanks for looking - bye for now - debbi x

3 comments:

  1. Aw you've picniked! It's a great handy programme to use isn't it? I don't do complicated technology LOL! I love your cards - so lovely to see some samples! I can't wait to see more :o)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie - just visited your blog for the first time but recognise you from ILWS! These are lovely cards! Love the colours! Will be back soon! Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fresh-looking cards, love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x