Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Friday 3 April 2009




I have made some cards with my mini catalogue order and am impressed with how they have turned out... Whilst placing my order I had to be very restrained and not just buy everything - although I admit I was tempted and now I am seeing more examples posted am thinking I should buy the rest LOL! However of the order I did make I love the two sets 'forest friends' and 'choo choo' I love the versatility... Have a look and let me know what you think! If you want to place an order just email me for details... So yesterday the pictures were a little large - lets try again LOL!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Debbi! I just love both sets you've used, not sure I could pick just one if I had to LOL!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks - i have nearly bought all the catalogue now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbi - these are such cute cards! I love the colours you've used for the choo-choo set! I agree - it's hard NOT to buy the whole catalogue isn't it lol! Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x