Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 19 April 2009

Playdate

One night last week I went to my friends armed with my scor pal!, some card, a couple of stampsets and some ink pads and this is what we made... a little pizza box and a set of cards to go inside... I used the garden whimsy set and bold brights cardstock. here is the box...



There are four cards in the box which are pictured below. I love making projects like this because they can easily be completed in an evening and make a fantastic gift. The cards are cut from the bold brights cardstock and stamped onto whisper white...

Here are two close ups of the cards these were my favourites - I love the bright colours and I love how easily you can build the images of the stamp set up creating different effects...

I think for the time being I will be putting away the garden whimsy set, i need a new favourite! Thats all for now - my challenge tonight after I have cleared away the ironing will be to complete this weeks 'stamp with us' challenge. This week we are working with colour!

Bye for now and thanks for looking x

6 comments:

  1. Wow, what a great job Debbi! Love the colours and how you've used this set. I haven't yet got it but I think you have persuaded me...lol

    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that sounds like my kinda playdate LOL! It's amazing what you can create armed with a few essentials!
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a marvelous set. Now are you going to keep it or give it as a gift? Decisions, decisions. Looking forward to seeing your card for the SWU challenge. Thank you for all your kind comments on my blog. Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi DEBBIE (doh)

    I have an award for you over on my blog. It's for blogs that make me smile. A thank you for all your kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this one Debbie

    Love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x