Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Saturday 30 May 2009

Stamp With Us!

This weeks challenge was a recipe I love these - off I go rooting under the bed (long story if you don't know) to see what I can lay my hands on and what colours spring out! For this I decided on yoyo yellow, pink passion and close to cocoa! the stampset was garden whimsy as was the sentiment - still a firm favourite so what we had to use...

1 x Patterned paper
2 x Ribbons
1 x Flower
1 x Button

and here is what I made - the post is a little late this week as I have been really busy - buying new stuff some of which I will post you tomorrow...

thanks for looking and I hope you like the card TTFN Debbi x x x

2 comments:

  1. I love your new look blog! Very pretty! Talking of pretty, your card is too!
    Oooooh new stuff sounds good - can't wait to see it!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Aimes - your new look blog is scrummy along with the card x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x