Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Friday 15 May 2009

raspberry-ribbons sketch 21

Hi... Happy Weekend!

This is the first time that I have entered this challenge and I hope I have done it justice - The design team cards are great... For this card i used a square blank and painted a penny black image that a friend gave me i coloured the image with my watercolour pencil crayons and mounted this on blue SU! cardstock. I used SU! designer paper to create the bottom half of the card and this was decorated with SU! ribbon (chocolate chip) I used button to decorate and the sentiment is from the pocket sillhouettes set from SU!
I hope you like the card - have a great weekend x x x TTFN Debbi

5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Debbie it's a very cute image! Which SU DSP is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw that's so cute! Lovely layout - I definitely think you've done the challenge justice!
    Have a super weekend!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute little card, I love that stamp!

    Thank you for joining in with the Raspberry Ribbons Sketch Challenge.

    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbi, your card is gorgeous!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbi,
    The card is brilliant. great colours.

    Thanks for joining in with our sketch this fortnight

    Caroline (raspberry-ribbons) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x