Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Friday 22 May 2009

Friday Sketchers!...

Hello - Happy weekend everybody!

This week I have done the Friday Sketchers challenge and I loved it the sketch was great and gave me loads of ideas here is what I made...


I used a magnolia image from my stash cut around this and mounted it onto the oval - I used designer paper for the squqre background and the second smaller on... The blue ribbon at the top of the card is Stampin Up and the pink ribbon to trim is offray - there is a bow tied to decorate. The flowers are punched from cardstock using a woodware punch and fastened with brads from my stash. Here is my card...
Thanks for looking love Debbi x x x




6 comments:

  1. Cute card, Debbi...I love that Tilda!! Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketchers...Hugs..Jacque

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it´s really lovely and so wonderful.
    thank you for joining the fs challenge.
    hugs, bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie, really pretty card, love the bow across the top.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what an amazing card debbie i love this Tilda.
    thanks for joining us a the Friday sketcher challenge for this week
    have a great weekend
    hugs
    claudia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty. Like the ribbon at the top.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x