Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Thursday 7 May 2009

The-Ashton-Dukinfield-Craft-and-Stamping-Meetup-Group/

Here is how my dining room looks for the crafty group I have set up - The first meet was nearly two weeks ago and we had lots of fun, people bring there own projects to work on and we get together to have a chat, laugh and eat cakes! What better way to spend an evening... As this was the first meet I had prepared everyone a box that I had decorated and put a few bits and pieces in, as way of thanks for joining the craft group. So if you are in the locality of Manchester why not join the group. There is a link on the left hand side, we now have 13 members you could be the next.

The box was made from a template from Stamp ith Us and was decorated in Stampin! Up ribbon and designer papers. I used the new oval punches which look really effective and I stamped a 'just for you' sentiment.
And here are the lovely ladies crafting and I believe having a good time... The next club is meeting next Tuesday again at my dining room - check out the meet up site and come and see us!


Thanks for looking - I will post a card tomorrow - busy busy week and been to Newcastle for Girls Aloud - who were both very beautiful and amazing! Bye for now Debbi x


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun and busy time Debbi. Keep up the good work! Hugs Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great start, I wish all the group many nights of happy crafting!

    ( as you have mentioned "blog candy" can you help a newbie to bloging, and tell me what it is?)
    Many thanks
    xxx majella

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x