Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Thursday 21 May 2009

Unfrogettable

On Tuesday I did a workshop with my friend Hanna who wanted to make a set of cards - not knowing what to do I decided on using the unfogettable set - which i have had for ages but never used (or mounted!!) so this is what we made - all products are Stampin' Up! (except the buttons and the brads that are from my stash) the papers are retired but I love them the colours are really striking and I think they are really effective... quick post tonight as am watching a film with hubby - big hello to margaret as well and her new blog 'a yorkshire lady'
Thanks for Looking and more soon! TTFN Debbi x x x

1 comment:

  1. They look like cute cards, Debbie!

    I've left an interesting award for you over on my blog, Alison -x-

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x