Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 17 May 2009

SWU Challenge...

Here is another great challenge that I have entered today - over on Stamp With Us! I love the colours that the girls have chosen they are so bright and what a change from all the rubbish weather we have been having! As I look out of my window to the big grey clouds!I have used two papers from the new SU! washington range and the other two are the DSP colour range that was retired last year, I used 3cm columns of the papers trimmed with woodware trimmer using a victorian blade... I decorated this with three black brads, flowers punched from woodware multi daisy and fastened with brads and the setiment is cut from sizzix alphabet die wingo zingo. This is then backed on cardstock of the same colour...

I hope you like the card - thanks for looking TTFN Debbi x x x

10 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi it's fantastic! Well done!

    Jo
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Debbi. Like the little cascade of flowers. Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the flowers, gorgeous card

    xx Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Debbi, the flowers are lovely.

    Dawn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card, love the colours.

    There's something over on my blog for you :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cheerful card would really brighton someones day to receive this. Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this, it epsecially shows off those gorgeous papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on making the Fave Five this week sweetie. Well deserved. Get that blinkie on your blog, lol. Sara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x