Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 24 May 2009

Cute Card...

This is a card that I made Gabs who is a member of my craft group - she lives in Liverpool and has travelled from there to come and craft with us - that is dedication for you..

The cardstock is from my stash and the bear is an image that my friend gave me that she received from a swap it is a stampabilitie gruffie bear I have coloured it with my SU water colours and mounted this on brown bassil cardstock and then again on turquoise. The ribbon is SU! and the paper is from my stash... I have also entered ths card in the Simon Says challenge this week as the design element is animals - it didn't specify if they had to be awake!

thanks for looking debbi x x x

3 comments:

  1. Cute, I love that image, your card is lovely.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbi, Gorgeous card :-) Love the HM image and no we didn't specify it has to be awake but we do specify it has to be a new creation ! :-( It cannot have been posted on your blog before the day of the challenge if you wish to be entered in for the prize draw :-(

    It was nice for me to see it tho :-) Lovely card, very cute :-)

    Lorraine x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card, the little bear is so sweet.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x