Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 24 May 2009

Sketch Saturday...

So OK the weather has been great today but you can see I have made a few cards! LOL In my defence I have taken my boys to the park, played football, had an ice lolly and taken them to my bestfriends to play in the garden... This challenge I loved because of the elements that were included! Where the circles are I use my woodware punch and where the strip was I used ribbon...The image is one my friend stamped me this is painted in SU watercolurs and I have mounted this on cardstock, the brads are dovescraft and the DSP I bought from Port Sunlight two years ago! The ribbon is SU but retired and the sentiment is also SU! and mounted on cardstock...

I hope you like the card and thanks for looking Debbi x x x

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card, Love that image. Thanks for joining in with us over on Sketch Saturday
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x