Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 17 May 2009

Forever Friends Challenge...

This week was another recipe challenge and here is the picture!


I love the ovals but as my Cricut was buried I had to use my friends and I think mine are a little big! I decided the cut around my image and the confetti that is on the stamp is missing and that is a shame but I still love the effect - I used my SU! water colours to paint the image - no surprise there then! the the cardstock used is from my stash some brasil basics. The deign paper used for the first layer of the card is SU and is now retired - but I love the brightness... The birthday lettering is from my newly purchased sizzix sidekick and the die used is called - wingo zingo and I think it looks cool. The frame brad is from my stash and I think it does finish of the card.
Thanks for looking TTFN Debbi x x x

1 comment:

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x