Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Thursday 28 May 2009

Colour Create

This week was the colour combo - pink sorbet, lemon and chocolate mmmmmm! Well here is the card I made - I love these colours so had loads of things around to inspire me! The image was bought for me by my new ILWS friend Deborah she is a gorguss girl! and coloured with watercolour pencils. It is mounted on SU! card and the pink ribbon is SU! taffeta, the brown is from my stash... The yellow DP is also from my stash and the eyelets are dovecraft. The flower punch is woodware.
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking TTFN Debbi x x x

4 comments:

  1. What a gorguss card (excuse the pun!), I love your layout and your colouring is fab once again! Very sweet!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card and what beautiful colours you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Gorjuss girls and the colours you've used are really lovely

    Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is wonderful - an adorable image and the colours work perfectly!
    Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x