Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 3 May 2009

Stamp With Us! Launch Night...

The Stamp With Us! launch night was Friday and it was really exciting - after already spoiling the surprise for myself, having not read Monicas blog about not opening the envelope! We still didn't know what we would be doing... We had to recreate the card for the front of the Stampin! Up Mini Catalogue, but we only had an hour. Whilst the challenge was on I couldn't really take part as my three year old (pictured below) wouldn't go to sleep and daddy was out... So I was water coluring my image and cutting it out whilst taking part in the live chat! I have to say very exciting and a fantastic idea ( if you haven't already done so sign up, the challenges are great and so is the company!

We had all received an envelope in the post and this is what was inside - There was a Soft Summer image stamped on Whisper White, a brown card blank, a real red card strip and an old olive card strip with a piece of bashful blue taffeta ribbon. Once our cards were completed we had to upload our card images on to the site! Here is what I received... and below that the card that I produced - in very quick time once Josh was in bed and Spiderman and Bear in the Big Blue House had finished LOL.





However for the second challenge I was just about ready to take part armed with my last purchase from SU! We had to complete a card using red ribbon, the colour black and two buttons - I immediately thought Christmas with the colours and had bought Winter Post So here is what I completed... I hope you like the cards and I must say it was a great night and being able to craft and chat to the people I am getting to know in the crafty world was great! Its surprising how many crafters drink in the evening - from what I can gather there was a lot of alcohol on the go!

Thanks for looking - enjoy your bank holiday! Debbi x x x

2 comments:

  1. Drink? I didn't get chance to drink while we were doing the challenges!! Cut, Cut,Snip, Snip, Stick, Swear! LOL!
    Nice cards Debbi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Debbi, sounds like you had a really fun night! I love your creations, though I can't get my head around Xmas yet LOL!
    There's a blog award waiting for you at mine if you'd like it!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x