Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 10 May 2009

Port Sunlight...

It was a lovely day and very busy and there were many a bargain to be had, many of them coming home with me... lol. We got there early and there were already lots of people queuing outside the doors to make a quick entrance to the three crammed rooms... There are three rooms there each with many stalls in ranging from the glitter girls, lavina stamps, horshoe crafts,sir stampalot, the stampman and many more... I bought mainly supplies but there are a few penny black stamps and some smirk papers!

I cannot wait to have a play with all that I bought but unfortunately this wont be for the next couple of days my wonderful hubby is putting down our long awaited laminate flooring (covering all downstairs!) it has been stacked in the hall since last Novemeber! and there is no room to move at the moment. I just hope it looks half decent for Tuesday when the craft group meet!



So here is a piccie of the lovely stash that I bought and I will get to making some cards as soon as I can... Bye for Now and Thanks for looking Debbi x x x

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's a good stash *drool* LOL! It would've been rude not to purchase a few stamps y'know! Hope the hubby gets the floor done OK - I'm guessing you'll be assuming the project director role or tea lady (I'm usually the latter LOL!)
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my what a large amount of goodies you bought how naughty.He he.... I wouldn't be so bold.LOL!!Hugs SamXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x