Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 25 May 2009

Cute Card Thursday Challenge

Here is another challenge and I loved this one too - there are sssooo many good blogs out there to get my inspiration flowing! and I am sure most people feel the same... This week we had to create a card with a sporting theme I didn't have any stamps but I had a cute forever friends sticker...

I mounted this on Cardstock and used a new black card blank, I added a green panel to the card I added some black ribbon to the top of the card and the dots are craftwork cards, the cardstock is SU! and bassil basics, the sentiment is from warmest regards SU!
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking TTFN Debbi x x x

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card, love the cute sticker! Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Debx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x