Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Friday 19 February 2010

Yeay - blogger working!

Ok so for three days I have been unable to get on my blog or load any up! I did not know how addicted I am to looking at the work that everyone is doing it is so annoying! However thanks to a very clever hubby he managed to fix the problem after a lot of suggestions from the ladies over on ILWS to try and help me out (which is much appreciated) and a lot of messing about I can funally look at what everyone has been doing. Yesterday I spent the day with Margaret and we made boxes to keep stamped images in - For weeks I have just been throwing them in a pile and I know that I needed to stope doing this so we made these boxes I haven't made a lid for mine as I didn't see the point. but inside the box are several deviders with tabs on so that you can see what the images are (I have forgotten to photograph these but will do so tomor)

We first of all made the box using some black card from Margaret's stash the box has consertina sides also made out of black card and we have added white string to decorate the and add some strength to the sides.

For the front I used some whisper white card and stamped this using three stamps from the circle circus stamp set, stamped in basic black and have stamped the smallest one in taken with teal. I have then inked the edges and mounted this on black card and then on white and black again. This is then stuck to the front of the box with double sided. I then stamped the word images in taken with teal and mounted it on taken with teal card stock.

Something a little different than a card - I hope you like it thanks for looking - Debbi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x