Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 17 February 2010

Stamp With Us Challenge...

This week we had a colour challenge with this lovely picture of cupcakes for inspiration! I was trying really hard to decide on the colours to use and in the end went for pretty in pink, pixie pink, creamy caramel and sage shadow all stampin up colours. I don't have any of the cupcake stampsets so have used circle circus instead! I have a white card blank with a panel of each of the colours layered on that, with the corners rounded and the edges inked. I have then used a smaller piece of whisper white and stamped the circles all over and added a piece of border punched in pretty in pink to the left edge. I have then stamped a setiment in pretty in pink, on pretty in pink cardstock and added this to the right of the card - coering a small booboo!I hope you like the card, thanks for looking and your comments are appreciated - Debbi x x x
STAMPSETS: birthday best, circle circus
INKS: pretty in pink, sage shadow, pixie pink and creamy caramel
CARD STOCK: whisper white, pretty in pink, sage shadow, pixie pink and creamy caramel
ACCESSORIES: dauber, corner rounder, border punch, dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. And there was me thinking you had backed Cakes for our crop:) fab card hugs alma xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the circles. It's good to have a change from cupcakes and these look like the cupcakes from the top - if you get what I mean. Inspired. Thanks for playing along.

    Sara xx
    Stamp With Us Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhh this is lovely!

    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge.

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x