Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 15 February 2010

Kaboodle Challenge - found this on Helens blog...

The challenge this week was to creare a card with both spots and stripes - this for me was really difficult as I would normally go for one or the other and not both together and at first I was thinking that I needed the have a large panel of both.
I decided to keep the design of the card simple, using a backing panel of stripey paper from my stash and a smaller square panel of spotty paper in a colour picked up from the stripey paper also from my stampin up! stash.
The immage is a gorguss girl - little miss attitude again and I have coloured her with my promarkers. I have not mounted the image as I did not want to take away from the contrasting backing papers. I have stamped the sentiment in the same colour as the DSP and have used a hero arts stamp. If you look at the stripet DSP where I have stamped the image I have trimmed a piece off - off set this and stuck the sentiment lower than the rest of the paper, just to make it stand out more.

I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - your comments are appreciated - Debbi x x x

4 comments:

  1. Really love your card Debbim great mix of colours and spots/stripes! Thanks for joining in Kaboodledoodles this week and hope to see you next time. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your card is Gorjuss! Thanks for playing at Kaboodles. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really sweet card. Love these girls. Thanks for playing along at Kaboodle Doodles. Hope to see you back for the next challenge. Marianne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card,
    adore the image,
    you have done well with spots n stripes,
    thank you for joining us at kaboodle doodles this week,
    Hope to see more of your lovely work,
    Hugs
    Angie

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x