Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Saturday 20 February 2010

Sketch Saturday Challenge

A quiet evening here tomight so another card made - I love those rare Saturdays where there is a morning party that takes you up till early afternoon the children come home after running around for four hours all fed and happy, you watch the new Fireman Sam movie! (not my choice I might add - although a must see!) takeaway tea, shower story then bed - all done! and I cleaned the kitchen as well bonus. So I had a quick blog hop and saw this sketch and got out my circle circus stamp set again! At the moment I love this set and am enjoying the different effects that it makes - stamping all in one colour, stamping in many or stampin mainly in one color and just adding a bright one here and there. I love the versatility.
So for this challenge I have used basic black, taken with teal and regal rose. I have randomly stamped the imsge all over and backed this on taken with teal. I have added a plain taken with teal panel at the top on the card and layered the image piece over the top of this. There is a smaller image panel added to the bottom of the card also backed with taken with teal and \i have stamped the sentiment in basic black on whisper white and inked the edges before adhering this to the bottom of the card. I have akso added three card candy to the bottom image panel to decorate.
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking your comments are appreciated - Debbi x x x
STAMPSET circle circus
SENTIMENT heroarts
CARDSTOCK whisper white, taken with teal
INK basic black, taken with teal, regal rose
ACCESSORIES dauber, card candy

3 comments:

  1. Hiya Debbi, thanks hun for joining in at Sketch Saturday this week with you're beautifull card. Hugs Terry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbi,

    I just stumbled upon your blog and this card is really striking, I love it! I will be CASE'ing it for sure!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x