Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 14 February 2010

Inspiring Inkin Challenge - 20

This week over on Inspiring Inkin there was a colour challenge and how good they were! So right for the time of the year, prehaps I should have been downstairs with the hubby instad of in the bedroom crafting LOL! However I was drinking a glass of asti that he bought (half way there!) These colours go so well together - I know that I more often than not overlook using basic grey and automatically go for black I assume this is just what we grow accustomed to and never really give it a second thought.
I decided to move away from the LOVE theme and use a stampset that I again often pass over for something else - the Stampin Up! set Sense of Time - My dads birthday is coming up and I am going to make him some things using this set - including the card so a practise was in order!
I have used a basic grey card blank, with a piece of DSP from tea party that includes the colour pretty in pink, I have thwn over this stamped the cogs from sense of time all over the DSP. I have stamped both the image and the sentiment in real red and on very vanilla card stock and mounted this on basic grey. To decorate I have used three buttons a neutral, pink and red.
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - your comments are appreciated - Debbi x x x
STAMPSET: sense of time
CARD STOCK: basic grey, very vanilla
DSP: tea party
INK: pretty in pink, real red

3 comments:

  1. That is lovely Debbie, I was just thinking my Sense of Time set needed dusting off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely Debbie. Thanks for joining in the colour challenge this fortnight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - why didn't I think of that! Thanks for taking part, love seeing other people's creations!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x