Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 15 February 2010

Simon Says Challenge...

WHATS LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT... The challenge on Simon Says this week is the famous Tina Turner song - are you singing yet?? LOL I have entered the card I used in the Sugar Nellie Challenge for this one too... The stamp Little Miss Attitude is answering the phrase, with her folded arms and jaunty expression almost daring you to care! - Although having said that I am one of the lucky ones and married to a gem! Who even though we said no presents this Valentines had a Pandora bag at the ready! This card I loved doing using the stamp from Love you much - cannot wait to play further with this even though Valentines has passed. The image I have coloured with my pro markers.
Thanks for looking and your comments are appreciated Debbi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x