Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Tuesday 16 February 2010

HAPPY BLOG AWARD!

This happy award has come from the lovely Sara who has remained a consistent commenter on my blog in the past year and she is lovely! So the idea is to list 10 things that make you happy and then link to 5 other people and get them to link to your blog and then pass on to another 5 and so on...

10 things that make me happy -

1) my husband and soulmate
2) my beautiful boys seeing them grow everyday
3) crafting
4) stampin' up! stash
5) my best friend and knowing that the little things I do make her smile - eg: texting her happy valentines day! and her knowing it would be me lol
6) the sunshine
7) angels!
8) massive snowflakes - when I am indoors watching them!
9) manchester united
10) michael bolton

and I pass this on to...

Dawn
Alma
Aimes


over to you and thanks for looking

2 comments:

  1. Awww, thank you sweetie!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks so much, Debbi! Lovely to learn a bit more about you too - we'll have to agree to disagree on number 9! ;D
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x