Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 8 February 2010

Stamp With Us Challenge...

I have managed to fit in a bit of crafting this weekend as we have had a poorly son - Joshua and we have not ventured far from the house - having him poorly is bad enough but he flatly refuses to take any medicine and will just whimper in pain - bless him he is full of a head cold and had a headache for a couple of days. I am just trying to decide if I can hide a dose in spaghetti on toast! Here is a card that I have made using my favourite colour combo this combination is what i have chosen for my latest swaps over on ILWS. I love the garden whimsy set and have not used it for ages. I have changed the sentiment that I used in my swaps so that I could enter this in the challenge on Stamp with Us! A simple card to make and it literally takes just a few minutes.
I have stamped the image in rose red on whisper white and rounded the edges and also inked them. I have then added another butterfly stamped in the same colour cut out and stuck with dimensionals to the top of this image. I have added a panel of bashful blue card stock and to decorate added a piece of certaqinly celery ribbon to the top of the panel. This is then mpunted onto a certainly celery card blank and I have rounded and inked the edges. The sentiment is stamped in rose red.
STAMPSET - garden whimsy
INK - rose red, certain celery
CARDSTOCK - rose red, bashful blue and certain celery
RIBBON - certain celery
ACCESSORIES -dimensionals, corner rounder, dauber
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking your comments are appreciated - Debbi x x x

5 comments:

  1. Lovly colour combination Hope your son feels better soon ((((hugs)))) thanks for you wonderful comments on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Joshua feels better soon. This is a great card, I think I might have to pull that set from the back of the cupboard. I've overlooked it recently. Thanks for playing along.

    Sara xx
    Stamp With Us Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant craft. You're utter brilliance personified!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's really pretty! the colour combo is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhh Cute!

    Thank you for joining in with our challenge!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x