Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Saturday 6 February 2010

Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge...

I saw this challenge and knew that I needed to do this one... I have just purchased the Gorguss Guardian Angel stamp and couldn't wait to have a play this challenge was perfect for the monochrome tones theme this week. I coloured the image using my pro markers and mounted the image onto craft card stock, and then again onto chocolate chip card. I have also rounded the corners. I have used a piece of close to cocoa DSP as a panel on the card and mounted this on a piece of chocolate chip card. The card blank is also craft and I have inked the edges of this with close to cocoa ink. I have stamped the sentiment in close to cocoa and this is mounted on craft and chocolate card stock also. As decoration I have used three shades of card candy all similar to the colours I have used for the card.
I love angels and this is now my favourite stamp, I love the simplicity of this image and how the girl looks so peaceful - and of course there is a bear in it!
I hope you like my card and thanks for looking your comments are appreciated - Debbi x x x

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card, it is a lovely image!! Great colours and fab patterned paper.

    Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck in the draw.

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x