Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge...

It has been a long time since I completed the Just Magnolia Challenge and this week whilst blog hopping around I came across this weeks sketch and I knew I had to complete it! Although this evening I should have been in bed early and not sat at the table making a card! I have caught my husband's sore throat and am feeling very sorry for my self. A couple of years ago I had my tonsils out and since then this is my third sore throat - this one is a stinker! Not impressed - but at least it is keeping me quiet - hubby is glad of the peace I am sure LOL
For this challenge I have coloured the sailer tilda with my promarkers in pastel colours using only blush, dusky pink and pastel blue. I have mounted the image in SU bashful blue card stock and rounder the corners. I have used two of the SU! retired DSP's for the panels and inked the edges of the card blank in bashful blue ink.
The flowers are punched in the same DSP and I have used ice circle brads to hold them. The sentiment is from happy moments one of the new SAB sets and only available until the end of the month! Last orders are being placed now.
I hope you like the card thanks for looking and your comments are appreciated - Debbi x x x
STAMPS sailer tilda
INK momento bashful blue
CARDSTOCK bashful blue
DSP retired SU!
ACCESSORIES corner rounder, dauber, ice circle brads

4 comments:

  1. Love the colours and the paper, lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, such pretty colours! Thanks for joining us at JM this week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card debbie hope you feel better soon Hugs and healing vibes heading your way alma xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty card Debbi ! and pretty papers too !
    hugs
    maddy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x