Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Saturday 20 February 2010

2Sketches4You

I completed this card in a bit of a rush as the deadline is Saturday - but card making beats housework any day! lol and the bathroom can certainly wait... I decided to use my new greenhouse garden set for this challenge as like always it remained unmounted and on my desk. I have used the soft subtle colour family for this card and have not included any embellishments I have just used card and the circle and window punch. I have layered card stock on the left hand side of the card where the image is mounted and have done the same on the right for the sentiment.
I have used the colours sage shadow, lavender lace and almost amethest for both the card and ink and have stamped the flowers on to whisper white. For the middle fo the flowers I have used basic black and have used the rock and roll technique instead of using the stamp-a-majig.
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking your comments are appreciated - Debbi x x x
STAMPSETS - greenhouse garden flight of the butterfly (sentiment)
INK - sage shadow, lavender lace almost amethyst
CARD STOCK - sage shadow, lavender lace almost amethyst
ACCESSORIES - window punch, 13/4' punch, 13/8' punch 11/4' punch

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Those flowers have me dreaming of spring! :) Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one Debbi really think maybe I should get this set

    Deborah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card love the colours you have used almaxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful color combo - thanks for sharing
    :) Kazan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just beautiful!

    Thank you for playing along with us at 2 Sketches 4 You. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x