Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Thursday 11 February 2010

My new FAVOURITE stamp...

Ok so I haven't done any challenges this week but I have coloured loads of images - mostly gorguss girls and forever friends and this is my new favourite - so beautiful and such a simple image! I have been keeping the colours simple and not adding any bright colours and I think that the red for the necklace is all the colour needed - but for this card I added more colour to the base and more decorative elements.
Quick post today - need to dry hair and get some sleep!
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking your comments are appreciated - Debbi x x x

2 comments:

  1. Hello Debbi,

    Just discovered your blog from the comment you left on mine, some lovely cards on here. I love this SN stamp to....so cute!! Hope you are ok.

    Hugs

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x