Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 14 February 2010

Sugar Nellie Blog Challenge...

The challenge this week was a sketch challenge and I thought that this was the perfect opportunity to use the other new gorguss girl that I purchased last week 'little miss attitude' this was so me when I was younger LOL and I am sure that hubby would agree that I still look like that now on the odd occasion! I loved following this sketch - I decided that I would use plain card stock and decorate that with hearts using different coloured ink. I have coloured the inage with my pro markers - as I have used beige for the main colour of the dress I did not do a lot of shading as I felt it was not needed. I am definately going to practice this technique as there are some brilliant tutorials on the net to show you how!
I have used a simple sentiment from one of the new SAB sets from stampin up! 'for you' it is from the set vintage labels.
I have used a black card blank and rounded the edges of the card, to emphasise them further I have inked the edges in craft ink. The first panel added was red stamped in black hearts - the stamp is from love you much. I have then added a white panel stamped in real red using the same stamp, The final panel is black stamped in white.
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking, your comments are appreciated - Debbi x x x

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that image is so me! Haha. Love the colour combo.

    I have a little something for you on my blog if you're able to stop by :-)

    Sara xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x