Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 21 February 2010

Cute Card Thursday

This challenge really intrigued me as I never really use metal on my cards and I have allsorts of embellishments in my stash! So I decided for this challenge I would use my retired hodgepodge set which has remained unopened for nearly a year I might add. I have used a Forever friends image and coloured it with my pro markers, I mounted this on grey card stock and then again on craft. There are two clips added to diagonal edges of the image to decorate. The sentiment hero arts I have stamped in basic black on brocade blue card stock and mounted again on craft and then grey. I have added to brads to the left edge of the sentiment. At the top of the card I have added a strip of brocade blue ribbon and a ribbon slider also. I have inked the edges of the card and also for effect added a blue fingerprint to the image! and I didn't scream very well behaved when I did that I can tell you! LOL
I hope you like the card, thanks for looking and your comments are appreciated - Debbi x x x
STAMPS forever friends
CARD STOCK basic grey, craft, brocade blue
INK basic black, brocade blue
ACCESSORIES hodgepode, dauber, brocade blue ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Cute card, I love the use of metal on it hugs alma Yes hoping to get to the next crop and hope you will be there x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great use of your metal embellies and such a cute teddy bear. thanks for joining in with us at CCT.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x