Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Friday 13 April 2012

My craft space...

Today I am sharing with you where my crating takes place...
It has long been a standing joke for the people that know me well that all my crafty stash is stored under my bed in storage boxes and this is why I struggle to keep things tidy and organised!
There of course is the stuff that I use all the time that I keep on my desk and there is also the stuff that I have recently purchased that is still not away... Harrogate was how long ago?? lol

So the first picture I am showing you is what my desk looks like once I have cleared it and set out what I am working on or am looking to finish - my trimmer is always handy as is my SU stamping sheet - I couldn't craft without one of these now - as I always make a mess! and they get changed every few days - I always turn them over too!


The desk tidy to the left is one that my good friend Deborah gave me about two years ago and again I couldn't do without it as everything goes in to and I have things that I am looking to use in the next projects that I do - popping out of the top...

Here is what I have to take off the desk - before I even get started!
I have it down to a fine art now and it only takes me a couple of minutes and I am reducing the amount of stuff that there is as I use something the remainder will be tidied away...



This of course always has to go on the desk at night otherwise me and hubby would be having to sleep on the settee - no unplanned early nights as you can imagine as I like to craft every day!

I hope this has given you a little peek into where I make my cards/ projects - why not also post where you are your more craftyiest!!
Thank you for taking the time to visit and your comments as always are much appreciated!
Debbi x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x