Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Saturday 13 June 2009

Stamp With Us!

This week we had another great challenge - CONGRATULATIONS! One of the girls has just got a promotion at work so I decided to make her this card - it ties in really well... The image is Penny Black and coloured with my watercolours - it is then mounted on SU! cardstaock and the brads are also SU! rhinestone brads - great value! and so is the sentiment. The card blank was plain but I have stamped this with one of the flower stamps from carte postale in orchid opulence!

I hope you like the card and thanks for looking TTFN Debbi x x x

4 comments:

  1. Fab card and perfect for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww lovely card Debbi, great colour scheme

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet, both the card and the idea of making it for your colleague. Love the colours. Sara xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a gogeous card, I love the image.... Bet your friend was over the moon with this creation...

    Thankyou for joining in with stamp with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x