Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 10 June 2009

Simon Says Challenge...

This week there was a colour challenge - PINK and BROWN. When crafting these are two of my favourite colours - they look so good together and the accessories that you can find to compliment them always look good... So the card that I made was a Forever Friends image this is one of my favourites - I love the little flowers I coloured this with my SU watercolours and then mounted the image on SU! cardstock To finish the image off I used glitter glue in the centre of the flowers - The DSP is Forever Friends and is perfect for this challenge, the brads are also Forever Friends and the sentiment is Whispers Words also mounted on SU! cardstock. The ribbon is taffeta SU! and the bow is tied seperately and then stuck on - I am never confident with bows and they never seem to look right. No matter how many times I watch Monicas tutorial!

I hope you like the card and thanks for looking another great challenge that I really enjoyed - well its hubbys turn for the rest of the week, he is off with the little one and the pox!
Who I might add had crawled today yippee! Aidan that is not the hubby! TTFN Debbi x x x

5 comments:

  1. Fab card Debbi! Your bow totally rocks! I like to do my bows separate too - I think it's the safest option! Love the little sprinkle of glitter on the flowers - so pretty!
    Bless you must be so excited over Aidan's first crawl, he'll be zooming around in no time now!LOL!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an awesome card!!! The papers are yummy and that little bear is adorable!!!! Thank you for participating in the Simon Says challenge!!!! Good luck in the draw!!
    Chris & the Simon Says team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. a wonderful card, such a sweet image. hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card sweetie! Love the sweet image, so cute!
    Hugs Tab xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x