Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Saturday 6 June 2009

Sketch Saturday... Mandys sketch!

This is a great sketch and I really enjoyed doing it... I hope that I have done it justice!

The image is Summer by the Sea SU! but one that I have never used before and I picked it because of shape and where the detail lies. I love the way that her foot is dangling in the water and the detail that her foot is making! I then painted this with my watercolours and then mounted it on SU! cardstock. The DSP is scribble scrabble and I love it the quality is great ( i have promised Aimes I will get some pictures on of the purchase I made asap! ) The dots are craftwork cards and the sentiment is carte postale. The ribbon is from my stash...

I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - TTFN Debbi x x x

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Debbi What beautiful paper!!

    Deborah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is beautiful Debbi. I love the image :o)

    Have left you a pressie on my blog xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x