Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 26 February 2012

shabby chic...



I have had the stuff to make this card on my desk all week and I have only just got around to it this morning... I decided on the colour scheme before anything else and then I picked the stamp set, I didn't really know what I was going to create so just sat down and began with a card blank and as a crafter this is something that I very rarely do - I always have an idea of where I want my creation to go... However I was very pleased with the result.

I made two panels one in craft and one in baja breeze distressed the edges and then inked them. I then made a whisper white panel and added the image from Just Believe stamped in versamark on which I sprinkled heat and stick powder and then added dazzling diamonds I love a bit of sparkle!- I then sealed this with the heat gun again - once I had sprinkled lots of glitter over my desk, myself and the floor.

I added binding ribbon in craft t the left hand side of the card with a knot detail and then added the sentiment from close as a memory and this also had distressed and inked edges... I also added a button to the sentiment

I am not sure if this is really classed as shabby chic - but I loved making it...

Thank you for taking the time to look at my card - Debbi x

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and very nice sentiment. A difficult card to make at any time, but this is lovely.
    Ax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really stunning caard, I love the soft colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi thanks for visiting me.
    Gorgeous card and a great way to emboss a stamp like that.
    Congratulations on your new post!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x