Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 29 January 2012

red and black

The challenge this week was to create a card that was red and black - I love these colours together and have created a card for my friend that loves Betty Boo and this one! I have used a black card blank something that I don't do very often I tend to always stick to white...

So for this card I have mounted the image on real red card and then decoupaged the image in the middle to add a little depth I have attached this using dimensionals. I have then coloured the little love heart on Betty's leg to add a little colour to the image. I stamped the sentiment for you into the top left hand corner of the image and added a strip of real red card to the right hand side of the image. I have also inked the edges of the main image of the card in read red using a dauber. Even though this card is very simple I think it turned out well...
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - Debbi

1 comment:

  1. Great card! Thank for entering the Card Galore Challenge...good look xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x