Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 29 January 2012

exciting news...

The new design team for cards galore was announced today and I am so excited to be one of them - cannot wait for the challenges and to get inky! I hope you will join us in the challenges and get inky too! x
My fellow DT members are:

Debbi
Marlene
Eileen
Lexi
Michelle
Angela
Isobelle
Rachael

Denyse  APOLOGIES for missing you x

The first challenge I will complete will be in March... However you can still join in at the moment black and red is the theme two colours I love together x
thanks for looking - Debbi (very excited!)

3 comments:

  1. hi sorry ive not been commenting here recently its been utter caos at home and when i saw the heading of your post i just had to make time to congratulate you this is fab news hun and they are lucky to have you on their team well done sweetie and enjoy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to working with you hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sad you missed me off your list :( X
    (LOL!)
    well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x