Thank you for another award Debbi (not me!) and Marie it is always great when other crafters and people with so much talent - recognise your work! So thank you xxx For this award I have to nominate 15 blogs that inspire me and I also have to share 7 facts about myself...
Helen - http://helending.blogspot.com/2012/03/tea-shoppe.html
Caz - http://stampingcaz.blogspot.com/
Dawn - http://auroradawn-ad.blogspot.com/
Debe - http://www.thecoughlanfamily.net/
Isobel - http://isobelcreationblogspotcom.blogspot.com/
Gem - http://makedoandgem.blogspot.com/
Martin - http://martinsmayhem.blogspot.com/
Emma - http://metalicbutterfly.blogspot.com/
Sam - http://samsbits.blogspot.com/
Donna - http://smileycrafter.blogspot.com/
Alma - http://tasselstagsandteabags.blogspot.com/
Lisa - http://the-purple-place.blogspot.com/
Kate - http://kate-lewis.blogspot.com/
Jo - http://whimsicalwhisperdesigns.blogspot.com/
Angela - http://www.tintinheart.com/
So on to the 7 facts about me...
1) I have always been crafty but really started to craft when I met my neighbour Sam when we moved in our house (Sam's Bits) and I became addicted to paper crafting!
2) At the minute I am suffering from severe back pain caused by 2 herniated discs and a compressed nerve meaning that I am struggling to do just about everything!
3) I have the best husband and family - we go through ups and downs (as everyone does) but we do it together and we get through it together... I thank my lucky stars for them and my close friends I am very lucky
4) I would love to build myself a career within the crafting industry
5) I LOVE Manchester United and dislike that my hubby is a City supporter and has corrupted my eldest son to the blue side of Manchester
6) I have read all the Harry Potter books at least 3 times each
7) my 3 year old son has a baby doll called Steve and my eldest son kisses my hand everyday when I pick him up from school
thanks again to Debbi and Marie