Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Friday 30 March 2012

ATC - DT

So for today's challenge over on ATC's with Attitude - anything goes. I am sharing an ATC that is using an image from the sponsor - Delicious Doodles. The image that I have used is called Olivia and I think that she is stunning! I have decided to keep the ATC very simple as I did not want to detract away from how gorgeous that she is...
She is coloured using pro-markers and I have inked the edges of the panel. I have then mounted the image on to pumpkin card and then again on to navy card... I have distressed the edges of the image and then added colour using a dauber and then I have simply added three card candi to the right hand side of the panel...
In the feathers in her hair I have simply added a gem the the base to add a tine bit of sparkle to the image...
I am entering this ATC in the following challenge
The Linen Shelf - daffodils

I hope you like my ATC and thanks for looking
Debbi x 


8 comments:

  1. Really fab, I love those colours
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the raw edges and pic is great xxx nicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous hun, love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely......must get around to trying an ATC xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely to meet you ! Thank you for joining the monthly calendar ATC challenge - super ATC !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely ATC, great colours! M

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x