Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 18 July 2010

Sense of Time...

Here is a card that I have made for my brother in law whose birthday was a few weeks ago (never got around to posting this one!) I have used the colours elegant eggplant and soft suede a perfect combination for a male card I think. I don't always like to use blues and like the depth to this colour. I have stamped the image and then inked the edges and rounded the corners of both the image and the sentiment. I have then mounted this on soft suede and then again on elegant eggplant. I have not rounded the corners of the layers to add a contrast. I have tilted the sentiment at an angle and used an elegant eggplant card blank.
I love this stamp set and have to admit I use it more often than not for male cards - all family members and friends get them :-)
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking!. I have managed to do a lot more crafting than I expected this week due to my early unexpected leave from work to start my career break - so here is to more regular posts, more challenges completed, happy boys, a manageable washing pile, clean floors and made beds! hoorah!
Check back early next week for a couple more cards! Debbi x x x
STAMP SET sense of time
CARD elegant eggplant, soft suede
INK elegant eggplant
ACCESSORIES corner rounder, dauber

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x