Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 19 July 2010

Recent Party...

I had a great morning on Saturday doing a Stampin' Up! party for 7 lovely ladies and we had fun doing the make and take - more on that later! I did a couple of demonstrations and the first one was masking. The theme of the party was Christmas so I had to use Old Fashioned Christmas - my favourite set and I use this the most at Christmas I love the images.
For this card I stamped the Santa Claus in the bottom right hand corner of the card and then coloured the image stamped in staz on and I have used my ink pads and an aqua brush to do this. I left the image to dry and then stamped the same image on a post it note and the ripped this image out with a border. I wanted to leave a subtle edge rather than using the straight lines of a scissor cut.
Once this was done I have placed the second image over the first. I have inked up the Christams tree stamp and stamped this over the post it note, then you simply life the stamp then the post it note to reveal the first image! I just love the effect and think I will be using this technique again! I then mounted the image on real red stamping the sentiment from the same set in the top left hand side and also in real red. The card blank is chocolate chip and the ribbon is the chocolate chip ribbon!
I hope you like the card that I made and thanks for looking! Debbi x x x
STAMP SET old fashioned christmas
CARD chocolate chip, real red, very vanilla
INK black staz on, soft suede, real red, garden green
ACCESSORIES chocolate chip striped ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x