Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Sunday 11 April 2010

Vintage Vogue...


A few weeks ago I was with Helen and we had a play with our sets from regional training and Helen had made a card similar to this one which I decided to make - I have stamped the vine from the set in the bottom of the left hand corner of a piece of whisper white card stock I have used the colours tempting turquoise and close to cocoa I have inked the edges of the piece with close to cocoa. This is mounted on craft card stock and then on tempting turquoise behind that and I have also inked the edges to this. On the piece of tempting tuquoise I have again stamped the vine in the corner using close to cocoa and tempting turquoise. The card blank is close to cocoa and I have inked the edges to this also the vine is also stamped in this too. I have added the large and small flower from the set to the bottom left of the card The flower is held together by an ice circle brad and have used stamping dimensionals to attach the flower. in the top right of the card I have stamped the friend sentiment and decoupaged this with dimensionals. This is stamped on whisper white with both close to cocoa and tempting turquoise, I have inked the edges to this and then mounted it on craft card stock. This is also attached with dimensionals.
I hope you like the card and thanks for looking - Debbi x x x

1 comment:

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x