Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Thursday 1 April 2010

ITS HERE!!.... STAMPIN' UP!'s MINI CATALOGUE

The long awaited mini catalogue is here for a limited time only and with some brilliant new products in it... As I showcased yesterday the shimmer paint is brilliant and I am sure you will agree a great effect. There are loads of new stamp sets, designer papers, ribbon and embellishments to be had. If you would like your own copy of the catalogue please email me - also if you want to attend my mini openhouse please contact me - 6th April. Over the next couple of days I will be showcasing more of the products that are now available to you.
Thanks for looking and enjoy the catalogue! Debbi x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x