Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 11 July 2016

NJC #34 July Challenge - Colour

Hello!

Well today the weather has turned very wet 
Summer where is it??

Today I am sharing with you the project that I have created for 

This month as there is no sponsor we decided to have a fun colour challenge...

So as long as your project is including these colours you can join us! 
We have chosen to use summery colours to brighten up our projects!



For my card I have used a LOTV image and coloured her using my pro-markers and then highlighted the image using a cool grey marker




Here is a close up of the image
She is such a cutie 
And perfect to be coloured in PINK!


I have added a couple of matt layers in yellow and turquoise to keep the card simple...
I have added a flower and a couple of gems to finish the card off!


I cannot wait to see what you create for the challenge this time
and I will try and get around to comment! 
I have also been crafting more this week
So I will schedule another couple of posts to show you what I have been up to!

I know you are surprised! I have been inky! 

Happy Crafting 
Hugs
Debbi xxx

I am entering this card in the following challenges...
artistic stamper - bright colours
crafts galore encore - anything goes  
creatalicious challenge - anything goes 



3 comments:

  1. lovely make such a cute image x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card, thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Challenge for our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card thanks for joining in the fun at the artistic stamper - Debs DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x