Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 25 July 2016

ATC pocket letter swap...

Hello!

Today I am sharing with you the ATC's that I have created for the group I am in on facebook

I only recently got added to the group by my friend Suze and I have to say I just love the idea...
We have to make 9 ATC's that all follow a theme
This month July we have to make

BUTTERFLIES and NATURE

There are 8 other people in the group and they each create an ATC following the same thing
Once you have received all the ATC's you display them together
I have a pocket folder ready for them to go in
I great way to see many different styles of crafting


So for my ATC I stamped a background stamp on a plain ATC card
I then inked the edges 
I stamped the word BUTTERFLY in the bottom left hand side
I sprayed the card with glitter for a bit of shimmer
(I love this effect)
I added ribbon to the right hand side
I stamped some butterflies and then cut them out 
The punched that I used is from Stampin' Up!
I finally added some gems to the ATC


This shows the background stamp and inked edges 


I don't have an ATC stamp 
So I created this on publisher and printed it out


For the people that have swapped with me I have added a little thank you
Stamping a card 
Inking the edges and I have given them 
some ribbon
a clip 
and some punches
that all co-ordinate


I hope you like what I have created and thank you for looking
I have loved creating these 
and look forward to the next swap!
I have linked the group at the top of the page

Thank you for looking
happy crafting 
Hugs
Debbi x 


2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbi they are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea the swap is Debbie. I love your ATC, especially the stamped background. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x