Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Wednesday 30 May 2012

day 30 sketch



For this card I used one of the stamps that Daisy sent me from America...
I created a background on the card blank randomly stamping all over the card and inking the edges. I added a die-cut circle to the top right of the card. I added two stamps to the image panel of the card and then mounted this on to blue card and added three ribbon tabs to the left hand side of this... The sentiment I also mounted and added to the bottom right of the card. 


a close up of the image and the ribbon 

I hope you like this card and thanks for looking - as always your comments are appreciated
Happy Crafting
Debbi x



1 comment:

  1. great card Debbi, I like what you have done with the ribbon.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x