Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers

Pages

Monday 28 May 2012

day 28 tsunami rose




Quick post from me today! Here is a beautiful LOTV stamp and I have mounted this on cherry and saffron card, I have then distressed the edges. I have coloured the image in pro-markers (what else! lol)
I have added DSP to the card blank and the ssentiment is do-crafts I added ribbon detail to the right hand side and I added a flower colour with pro-markers to the right hand side of the card, I have also inked and distressed the edges of this panel too!
The weather here is still lovely and its looks like we are going to have lots of sun today! 

a close up of th image and the shading!

Thank you for taking the time to look at my blog today and as always your comments are much appreciated...
Happy Crafting! 
Debbi x 







2 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous Debbi,love the image anf fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Debbie this is very awesome. I really love this so much

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to visit my blog... All your comments are appreciated - Happy Crafting... Hugs Debbi x